Ok remember I said I was half mad….here is another slice of my mental world.
- pen names seem to have more uses than I thought, but I wonder if it really matters
- people keep expecting me to tell them who my writing style is like…I really can’t begin to explain that I write, and know that others like what I write…but I will never be a good judge.
- I have no self image. I am me…but I don’t see myself as good or bad…I just am.
- this sounds like I am whining.
- the holidays suck because i want so badly to be with everyone I love…but how I see them isn’t usually how i am seen.
- my daughter cracks me up. she has such a delightful intelligence and a smart sense of humor.
- I have an editor for Death of Neverland who actually made it less stressful. my insecurities make such things painful.
- youtube has some really great science based experiment videos
- I wish I was less insecure
- I am unsure how to express my thoughts when I am not writing poetry or stories. I end up having trouble with what I say being misconstrued. I am a very honest person, but it doesn’t always come out exactly how I mean.